|Submitted by xmission on Sat, 11/08/2008 - 09:34|
Times are strange and ultra-liberals control our country.
We need to have representation in order to halt the certain infringement of our gun rights.
The NRA has made it easy to become a life member. This life membership costs $1000 (Less if you are a disabled vet, Junior,or over 65) but the NRA has an easy pay plan. Pay just $25.00 now, and $25.00 per quarter until you are paid up.
|Submitted by Anonymous on Wed, 10/22/2008 - 17:26|
Recent blog posts
- DBD does Gunwalker
- Obama's way.
- Gun Control Explained
- NH Constitutional Carry Bill passes house.
- New DNC chief wants to screen all gun sales
- ATF preparing answers to Congress following ‘Gillett revelation’
- NRA-ILA - BATFE misses deadline
- NRA-ILA - Schumer Bill Includes Steps Toward Federal Gun Registration . . . And More
- Issa demands info on ATF "gunwalking" scandal from State Dept.
- Tester introduces legislation to prevent ‘emergency’ gun regulations